[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NEC Technical Service has anticipates a need for the following:
Fire Protection Engineers and Technicians (01-091520-01)
NEC Technical Services anticipates the future need of Fire Protection Engineers and Technicians in support of a long term contract.
- Knowledge of Fire Suppression Systems (suspension, detection and water supply)
- Evaluation of existing fire protection program elements
- Evaluation of staff qualification and training for adequacy and recommendations
- Troubleshooting existing impairments
- System tests and walk down/inspections
- Development of Fire Protection Engineer/Cognizant System Engineer training/qualification Processes
- Evaluation and improvement of current facility and system conditions
- An understanding of engineering principles, theories, and concepts and microcomputer applications
- Ability to deliver oral presentations to convey technical findings and recommendations
- Ability to write clear, concise, and organized memos and reports
Subcontractor will provide guidance and oversight to the current Fire Protection Engineering and support staff, troubleshoot existing impairments, system tests and walk down/inspections, develop Fire Protection Engineer/Cognizant System Engineer training/qualification processes and evaluate and improve current facility and system conditions.
Field work includes field walk downs, project support, scope of work development, etc.
Please email resumes to NEC Technical Services, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering NEC Tech.