[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**This position does not pay per diem. The position is long term (possibly 3 years) and a local candidate or temporarily relocated candidate is preferred.**
The individual will function as a Records Specialist to ensure appropriate disposition of all records in accordance with the Washington State Schedule. They will act as a Site Specialist for the record remediation project and work with the Site Coordinator to support all aspects of planning, scheduling, and control of project activities. This position is responsible for the research, evaluation, documentation and preparation of records for disposition while ensuring the records are maintained or disposed of in accordance with procedures. This includes preparation of Records Disposal Notices to ensure timely and accurate disposition and disposal of records.
This position requests some RIM knowledge but requires the:
• Ability to manage time under minimal supervision.
• Ability to learn new functions in an expeditious manner.
• Ability to comprehend, evaluate and apply numerous bases to determine the appropriate retention policy.
• Ability to document results of evaluation activities for historical reference in clear language.
• Skills to participate in projects with minimal supervision.
• Skills to ask questions when met with challenges.
• Ability to communicate effectively, in written and verbal format, with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Skills with the use of standard MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
ALSO REQUIRES A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA AND AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF RECORDS EXPERIENCE. POSSIBILITY OF A 3 YEAR ASSIGNMENT. LOCAL CANDIDATES PREFERRED.