[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Electrical Utilities Technical/Procedure Writing Support with the following qualifications:
Shall provide on-site support to the MSC Electrical Utilities (EU) Department in support of facility programs. Also this position will be responsible for supporting and implementing practices for compliance with obligations contained in MSC contract, Washington State and Federal regulatory requirements.
NOTE 1: Due to the required experience of the Subcontractor in the aforementioned, this person will also provide EU with senior-level engineering SME support.
NOTE 2: Sorry, no travel or per diem authorized by client.
This position is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of procedures (both business control and technical) and other documents originating from within EU. The selected candidate will perform the following:
• Function as an Electrical Utilities procedure writer within the MSAPS.
• Support subject matter experts and technical authorities in the development and release of business control and maintenance procedures as assigned.
• Facilitate the periodic reviews of EU procedures and live editing during review meetings, as necessary.
• Support the development and release of other EU documents and reports as assigned.
• Other administrative tasks as assigned including reporting, organizing, charting, analyzing, or communicating.
• AS/AA degree.
• Two years of writing and editing procedures or other related experience.
• Microsoft Word proficiency.
• PPA Certification
• Procedure development in maintenance, operations, or industrial field.
• Computing experience in writing or procedure-related platforms or applications.
• Ability to construct short, sharp, and strong sentences.
• Ability to comprehend technical discussions and translate into written concepts.
• Excellent communication skills and able to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Knowledge and experience in writing and editing procedures for facilities subject to U.S. Department of Energy Order 422.1, Conduct of Operations, and related standards.
• Microsoft Excel, Visio or other application proficiency including ability to produce graphical representations on a computer.
• Ability to work independently and within teams including documenting SME analysis or details.
Work location is 2101M building, 200 East Hanford, Room 107. With BTR direction, other locations may be used
Estimated duration: Award to 12/14/2020 (with possible extensions)
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.