[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Experienced Senior Project Managers to help manage plant modification projects at BWR Nuclear Power Plants. Qualifications are listed below.
***HIGH PAYING CONTRACT ASSIGNMENTS - Rate plus Per Diem***. Interested Candidates should send resumes and contact information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications should include:
1. Has B.S. Degree in Engineering
2. Has PMP Certification
3. Has a minimum of 10 years of nuclear plant engineering experience (BWR or PWR)
4. Has a minimum of 10 years of nuclear plant Project Management experience as a Senior Project Manager (PM).
5. Has excellent Project Manager Experience supporting Nuclear Plant major plant modifications with all aspects of project management support activities.
6. Is adept at understanding ALL issues related to project plant major modifications support including project initiation, feasibility studies, project controls, project ownership, managing vendors, schedule development, project staffing and control, as well as financial and budgetary controls.
7. Has confidence, expertise and strong leadership ability necessary to organize and lead a very successful major BWR plant modification project.
8. Having a P.E. License or an S.R.O. license is a plus
Candidates must be able to complete successful background investigation, including criminal records review for nuclear power plant unescorted access.