[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead Auditor and Surveillance Lead with the following qualifications:
• Engineering, construction, and/or nuclear plant experience
• Operating nuclear plant experience a positive factor
• Project Management experience highly desirable
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively convey important information, facts, and ideas
• Must meet requirements to obtain and maintain a lead Auditor Certification pursuant to ASME NQA-1-1194, Supplement 2S-3 and Appendix 2A-3
• Associate or Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or other technical area is desired
• ANSI N45.2.23 or ASME NQA-1-1994 Lead Auditor Certification or ability to be certified within 6 months is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Skills in planning and performing quality audits, surveillances, and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
• Demonstrated ability to interface with senior management and clearly communicate issues
• Demonstrated strong teamwork skills
• Ability to safely traverse uneven surfaces, ascend/descend ladders, stairs, and scaffolding, and walk for prolonged distances.
• 85% Office setting in environmentally controlled building.
• Up to 15% in field work (auditing/surveilling construction activities and performing observations) as well as traversing construction site from one location to another in summer and winter environmental conditions.
• Physical ability to lift and carry 25 pounds (records/box)
• Physical ability to climb ladders/scaffolds
• Physical ability to walk prolonged distances on uneven surfaces up to ¾ of a mile several times a day in varying weather conditions (GA Summer heat/winter/rain)
Estimated Start Date:
November 1, 2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.