[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client company, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent staffing need for Simulator Specialist (Permanent In-House position). The qualified candidate will enjoy:
* Live and work within minutes from the beach and within easy reach of several large metropolitan, cultural and resort areas.
* Excellent total compensation package including base salary, performance bonus and SRO bonus (if previously licensed or certified)!
* Work for a company that has won awards for being one of “Americas Best Employers” and offers a positive company culture and work environment.
* This utility values their employees well-being, and offers a balanced work/life schedule, state of the art fitness facility and more!
As a Simulator Specialist you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the software models to ensure the fidelity of the Nuclear Power Plant Control Room Simulator. You will develop and upgrade the real-time models to replicate the performance of the Nuclear Power Plant Electrical, Control and various Fluid Process Systems. You will ensure new core models, and any plant system modifications are tested and incorporated properly into the simulator. You will act as the liaison between the simulator vendor and the utility customers and contribute to the ongoing major simulator upgrade project which is in progress.
The qualified candidate for Simulator Specialist MUST have:
* Experience working as a Simulator Specialist/Engineer for a nuclear power utility -OR-
* Experience working with nuclear power plant systems (i.e. Nuclear Operations, Training or Engineering) -OR-
* Experience working as a Simulator Software Engineer for a Simulator manufacturer.
* Programming experience desired (FORTRAN or C++ or UNIX or Visual Basic etc.)
* BS Degree and/or SRO License or Certification a plus.
* Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent References.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please forward this E-mail to them or have them contact Gina Gilbert at (805) 481-5105 x211 or E-mail Gina@gcservices.com.
Vice President & Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x211
Nuclear Power Industry Search Specialists