[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Office setting that involves 75% construction field environment that will expose the individual to normal ambient temperatures. Nightshift is the predominant work schedule.
Desired Qualifications: Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from ABET accredited school
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Five (5) years of experience as an Engineer supporting Power utilities or Manufacturing facilities in areas such as design, construction or troubleshooting of motors, pumps, valves, or electrical equipment.
• This position will facilitate troubleshooting electrical components impacting initial testing activities.
• This position will also assist in the day-to-day activities of the Testing-Fix It Now (Rapid Response) team per the direction of the Testing Control Center (TCC).
• Ability to development and execute troubleshooting plans.
• Ability to work a NIGHT shift work schedule.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills.
• Must have strong problem-solving skills.
• Must have working knowledge of codes, standards and technical specifications
• Ability to work with construction and maintenance personnel to establish troubleshooting plans.