[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Day & Zimmermann is currently hiring a Scheduler. Preferred candidates would have prior Nuclear Site experience with Maintenance scheduling.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develops, maintains and integrates the master schedule with daily and weekly updates and reporting to all levels of management.
- Develop comprehensive schedules, management reports, update management reports and schedules on a daily basis and maintain schedule updates—including progress, scope change, man-loadings and milestones.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equal years of related work experience in a Maintenance/Modification or Construction environment.
- Experience supporting nuclear power plant outages.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity:
- Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
- Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
- If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email ReasonableAccommodation.ECM@dayzim.com, and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!