[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Principal Engineer and Senior Principal Engineer
• DOE experience preferred.
• Sound communication skills to effectively interface with internal and external customers.
• Able to work well in the field and take ownership of assigned system equipment mechanical and electrical control systems.
• Able to work with groups to provide overlapping support to other engineers while possibly working on several assigned tasks.
• Able to clearly communicate technical information to non-technical personnel both verbally as well as in writing.
• Able to expand skill set beyond own discipline to include understanding of control systems, interfaces with other electrical, mechanical, and structural systems.
• Able to work in an industrial and construction site environment including walking over uneven surfaces, in the underground mine, and over long distances with periods of standing.
These position require an accumulated combination of several of the following experiences and degrees: has a PE license, or MS, or PhD, or Post PhD studies in engineering, and/or extended technical and leadership experiences in three or more departments (e.g., Operations, Maintenance, Radiation Protection, Quality Assurance), and/or has demonstrated significant leadership ability while serving as an senior engineer or lower, as well as in roles outside of engineering, and/or is wide respected in the industry as demonstrated through multiple leadership positions in multiple companies, and/or wide distributed and referenced papers written and presented at technical conferences, and/or served on code committee at the national level for multiple years, and/or has served as a chief engineer in a company of more than 500 employees, and/or other roles.
For the positions of Principal Engineer and Senior Principal Engineer the minimum requirements above that must be fulfilled are: An MS degree in engineering reduces the minimum total experience required by 2 years and a PhD reduces the total experience required by three years, required experiences in multiple (at least one outside of engineering and one in engineering) departments one or more of which should have been in a designated leadership position.
Principal Engineer: Requires minimum of 12 years’ experience.
Senior Principal Engineer: Requires minimum of 16 years’ experience.
For immediate consideration, please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer supporting a drug-free work environment.