[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
This work shall be principally guided by standards and practices in the industry of industrial controls. The subcontractor will:
• Provide a single point of contact for any communication between client and the Subcontractor
• Provide all labor necessary to complete the proposed work in accordance with the Statement of Work, the referenced standards and the project requirements. Reviewed procedures, specifications, drawings
• Monitor procedure compliance
• Witness hold points and provide approval to proceed
• Facilitate issues raised by the subcontractor that require action by client
• Stop work if necessary at factory if Holtec/contractor is non-compliant with procedures and standards
• Maintain photographic record and PPPL Daily Log and provided daily reports.
• Participate in weekly status meetings with ORT/Holtec and client
• Be available on-site during working hours in conjunction with the Holtec fabrication efforts at least full time, 5 days per week with the potential of additional weekend work.
• Participate in weekly status meetings and daily coordination meetings.
• Participate in remote training at the beginning of the project
Minimum 10 years of experience as a machine shop supervisor with high school diploma; OR 5 years as an engineer, with experience in large fabrication and CNC machining with Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
The incumbent shall have fabrication and engineering experience and be knowledgeable in the monitoring of fabrication and machining, adherence to quality attributes and standards, and coordination of information
In-depth familiarity with manufacturing and machining processes and standards
• mechanical fabrication experience in machining, assembly, construction
• familiarity with Inconel and other specialty metals
• experience in fabrication tooling and machining
• Familiarity with google products, Excel, and zoom