[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an ITAAC Engineer with the following qualifications:
Candidate will be responsible for managing the completion documentation associated with the inspection, engineering analyses, and required testing that provides objective evidence to meet the Vogtle 3&4 Combined License Appendix C Inspections, Tests, Analyses, and Acceptance Criteria (ITAAC).
• BS Engineering from an ABET accredited school, or
• Licensed Professional Engineer, or
• Senior Reactor Operator Experience at a Commercial Nuclear Plant
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or multiple of the following is required:
o Plant Initial Testing (Components/Pre-operational)
o Plant Modifications (Civil/Mechanical)
o Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
o Nuclear Operations
o System Engineering
o Construction Engineering
Preferred attributes include any of the following:
• Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience utilizing project management skills
• Strong verbal communications skills
• Ability to prepared detailed technical reports using electronic media
• Proven ability to succeed while working on cross-functional project teams
• Ability to interface with the NRC
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines
• Ability to achieve issue resolution among diverse organizations
• 10 CFR 52 Licensing/ITAAC experience and/or familiarity with the AP1000 design
• Project Management Certification (PMP) is a plus
• Combination of office setting and field work. Periodic field inspections and walkdowns may be necessary. Exposure to hot and cold conditions is minimal.
• Ability to work approximately 15% in field inspection and 85% in the office.
• Positions requires ladder climbing to access scaffolds, walking on uneven surfaces, performing inspections at elevated heights, performing inspections in confined spaces, and working extended work hours.
Estimated Start Date:
November 2, 2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.