[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N 11155657- SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST III – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a supply chain specialist at our client site in Newport News, VA.
• Responsible for purchasing a variety of complex or technical materials, supplies or services.
• Evaluates bids, selects and recommends suppliers and negotiates price, delivery, quality and service.
• Follows up on all awards until completion of order. Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipments, cancellations and engineering changes.
• Conducts supplier site visits and rates them as to production capability, performance and delivery.
• May provide work leadership for lower level employees.
• Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
• Full knowledge of industry practices.
• Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform fairly complex professional tasks.
• Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
• May refer to established precedents and policies.
• Performs fairly complex tasks and participates in determining objectives of assignment.
• Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
• Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
• Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization.
• Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
• Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• May develop and deliver presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 6 years or Master's degree and 4 year of relevant professional experience.