[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
N11155637 – SUPPLY CHAIN SPECIALIST II – NEWPORT NEWS, VA – 3 POSITIONS - 12 MONTHS
ReNuke Services, Inc. is seeking a supply chain specialist at our client site in Newport News. VA
• Purchases a high volume and variety of materials, supplies and services. Evaluates bids, selects and recommends suppliers and negotiates price, delivery, quality and service. Follows up on all awards until completion of order.
• Negotiates and settles with suppliers regarding damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over shipments, cancellations and engineering changes.
• Conducts supplier site visits and rates them as to production capability, performance and delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of experience OR
• Master’s Degree and 1 year of experience.
• 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
• 8 years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
• An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for Bachelor’s degree.
This position will not require driving or clearance.
Minimal travel will be required.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.