[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
I&C Engineers needed for long term openings in Waynesboro,GA.
Work environment: I&C experience including design work, systems walkdowns, scaling calculations, configuration management,PLC interface
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Ability to read isometrics, layout drawings, P&IDs.
* Generate scaling sheets for a variety of field instruments using vendor manuals and plant design documents.
* Review design documents to determine impact on instrument scaling.
* Be able to walkdown systems to verify instrument tag numbers, work on work orders to collect digital configuration data on a variety of digital assets (PLCs, controllers, workstations).
* Experience in safety, non-safety, augmented safety classification methodology of software also desired.
* Ability to bend over, walk, climb, and crawl is required for position (field work ~ 50 – 75% of the time).