[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Project Manager – Strategic Planning (342019) opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Contracted Labor Position Title: Project Manager – Strategic Planning (342019)
FT/PT – Hours: FT 40
Work Location: 825JADWIN/700 - or as otherwise directed by the CLR Supervisor
Perform Strategic planning duties in the COMPANY Strategic Planning organization, part of the Resource Management & Strategic Integration organization. Strategic Planning involves the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives for senior leadership, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments. Responsible to support cross-Project business initiatives, resulting in strategic advice to senior management, support preparation of the COMPANY Strategic plan, company Integrated Priority List, and facilitate update of Long-Range Planning.
Perform a variety of data analysis of ongoing and upcoming work including spending trends and resource allocations. Must be able to identify, combine, and manage multiple sources of data and possess the capability to build analytics for predicting and optimizing outcomes. Candidate should not only know how to run analysis and use the analytical tools at their disposal but have the capability to think critically about business issues, applying tools and methods to sophisticated and sometimes abstract questions.
Support CPCC transition activities
Interface with other COMPANY projects and functional organizations. Lead discussions with projects to develop strategic direction and contribute to company-wide strategies and initiatives.
• BA/BS in Engineering, Science, Business or relevant field of study
• Minimum of 15 years related professional experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Hanford Facility Operations experience, Hanford Facility Fault Analysis experience, Hanford Facility Safety Analysis reporting experience, CERCLA/RCRA experience, DOE Facilities Information management System (FIMS) experience, Hanford site Integrated Priority List (IPL) experience.
• Experience in data analysis, draft and review documents, and create and deliver presentations. Ability to review historical data and plans for key projects.
• Experience in PowerPivot, PowerBI, Access, SharePoint and database integration, including data collection requirements, structure and specifications and transformation.
• Ability to express verbal and written communications in a clear and concise manner; including use of Microsoft Office Suite with a mastery in excel.
Security Clearance Required: No
Testing Designated Position: No
Commercial Driver Lic: No
Nuclear Facility Position: No
Occupational Medical Screening: No
EJTA: Medical screening not required for this position.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers