[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical Shops/Instrumentation Support Specialist
RFQ Number 539058
12 Months (2000 hours S/T and 200 O/T per year)
US Citizenship Required: Yes
DUTIES: Technical Surveillance Requirement (TSR) verification through performance of technical procedures. The service provider will utilize understanding of procedure requirements associated with Procedure 2S. The service provider will train and mentor less experienced technicians. The service provider will be required to offer advice to engineering and assist the planning organization with the development and the creation of work documents. The candidate will utilize SRNS site computer systems such as Asset Suites, AHA, DCR, and comprehend project type primavera schedules.
The service provider will participate in all site safety programs to include the Behavior Based Safety Program and attend all classroom training as deemed necessary by management. Service provider will conduct on the job mentoring sessions if requested.
An Associate degree and 6-8 years of practical experience. A high school diploma and 15- 20 additional years of practical experience would also be considered equivalent.
• Ten years of Process Instrumentation experience is required.
• Extensive experience in SRS Electrical and Instrumentation
• Maintenance, to include calibration of specific gravity, level and pressure instrumentation and electrical motor and breaker maintenance is preferred.
• Qualified candidate must have experience in Electrical Breaker and Motor shops. Electrical and Instrumentation experience supporting Process Facilities is preferred.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate must be able to interface with all levels of personnel.
• Candidate must have proven ability to understand and work within complicated requirements. Candidate must possess strong organizational skills and able to perform duties with little direction as well as strong interpersonal skills and work fluidly in a team environment.
• Must have ability to utilize SRNS site computer systems such as Asset Suites, AHA, DCR, and comprehend project type primavera schedules.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access:
• Candidate must be capable of obtaining an L clearance if required to perform assigned duties.
• A candidate having possessed an active DOE clearance (“L” or “Q”) within the past two years is preferred.
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer supporting a drug-free work environment.