[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Initial Test Program Test Engineer
Job Location (site): Waynesboro, GA
Contract: 1 year possible extension
Please send me your resume in word.
New applicants need to apply only.
• Describe the work environment for this assignment: office setting, construction site, field work, exposure to heat/cold
3. Desired Qualifications: Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages. Individuals must be able to be qualified as a test engineer per NQA-1-1994.
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Individuals are desired with backgrounds testing and troubleshooting mechanical, overhead cranes, electrical, and HVAC systems and components. Knowledge of instrumentation and distributed control systems is preferred. Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements: Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)