[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Survey Party Chief for a project at the Savannah River DOE Site with the following qualifications:
Develop a project specific survey control plan that defines how site survey activities will be performed and controlled.
The survey control plan will include:
* Define the type of survey equipment to be used.
* Define the use of the project 2D or 3D CAD design model to extract data points electronically for use in survey activities.
* Define the use of survey work processes to collect as-built data for use by design engineering to reduce potential field rework.
* If multiple contractors/subcontractors are involved with the project construction efforts, define how survey control activities will be coordinated to avoid conflicts.
Ensure that all baselines and benchmarks necessary to lay out the work are staked before construction begins.
* Establish accurate line and grade control. Coordinate the control to the over-all grid system and benchmarks established for the project.
* Control project survey tools, equipment, instruments, and material.
* Maintain work accuracy as defined by the project specifications and installation procedures.
* Ensure that the current revisions of applicable drawings, specifications, and manuals are used in all survey activities.
* Communicate with vendor representatives and contractors on issues related to survey work activities.
* Coordinate and prepare documents for punch lists, test and checkout, and release of equipment to the client.
Responsible for supporting QA in the establishment of, and constructionís implementation of the project M&TE program.
* Jointly develop (with the PFE) the list of construction tools, instruments, and equipment requiring calibration, calibration frequency, and calibration tolerances to maintain required accuracy limits.
Perform precise measurements with metrology equipment in compliance to ASME standards for virtual fit up and verification of civil, mechanical, and electrical component installation.
* Specify and use multiple software platforms (typical platforms may include, but are not limited to: SmartPlant review (3D model), SmartConstruction, Geomagic, RealWorks, Solidworks, etc.
* Assist in the training of subordinates/co-workers in all of the hardware and software platforms.
* Perform and/or check survey computations as required in the performance of tasks.
* Develop scope and manage Field Engineeringís Metrology and Survey group and related subcontracts.
* Produce quality documentation that limits clashes.
* Coordinate subcontract and procurement activities that are critical to the successful completion of metrology and survey work scopes.
Duration: 12 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.