[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Characterization/Waste Engineer with the following qualifications:
Waste Management Scope:
• Perform job duties supporting Waste Management functional areas such as container inventory control, waste tracking, waste inventory and storage control, certification, transportation or other related areas.
• Support site objects and activities through general knowledge of specific procedures, plans and policies as well as basic knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and standards.
• Provides input to the development of technical reports.
• Provides administrative and/or functional support to the Waste Management team.
• Performs duties of general/routine complexity in nature.
• Provide day to day coordination and support to the project, interface with other support groups.
• Perform supervisory/lead services to support characterization/NDA activities and provide day to day coordination and support to the project.
• Prepare technical documents, develop characterization plans, and routinely develop sampling and analysis plans, work with different NDA Methods as subject matter expert.
• Perform data assessments of characterization/data measurements and information.
• Perform equipment and facility walk downs for component identification and assignment of IDs for process buildings.
• Coordinate component inventory management services.
• Interface with the characterization map developer to support map creation, review and approval, if applicable.
• Perform Characterization Criticality Incredible (CCI) reviews for NCS documents as requested.
• Prepare CCI analysis planning.
• Prepare design analysis calculations and design basis documents as requested.
Duaration: 12 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.