[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: Integration Specialist
DUTIES: Provide coaching and mentoring to Persons-In-Charge (PICs) that have recently been hired and have little or no experience in the role. Specifically, providing guidance and oversite to ensure compliance with Manual S4 OPS-SO-F-HTF.13 as they plan, schedule and execute high risk and /or non-routine/complex activities in the Tank Farms/ETP. Assist in establishing an Outage Management group to plan, schedule and execute facility process outages that minimize impact to Salt Waste Processing Facility, Defense Waste Processing Facility, Saltstone Facility and internal processing such as 25H Evaporator processing and Salt/Sludge Batch processing. Establish a baseline for buildings/trailers/structures in the H and F Tank Farms, B area, G area, E area and potentially C area to provide ample space for Tank Farm employees and make recommendations for renovation and/or replacement of existing structures.
• Provide daily oversite to PICs. Provide coaching and mentoring.
• Assist Outage Manager in developing specific outage windows in support of the LW System Plan
• Develop spreadsheet of existing SRR buildings/trailers/structures, occupancy thereof, gain access to said structures, and status of conditions of each structure. Work with SRR Management providing recommendations to repair/replace as needed and develop strategies to provide housing, office and classroom space as applicable.
U. S. Citizen, Ability to obtain DOE site access
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Prefer candidate with >20 years experience in SRR facilities with an understanding of current housing issues, PIC roles and responsibilities, and SRR outage planning. Needs to have in depth understanding of SRR facility processing interrelationships. Previous Shift Operations Manager experience is preferred.
• Must be able to communicate issues with senior management as well as PIC/Outage Management team members.
• Must be able to read and understand electrical and mechanical prints/drawings.
• Must have working knowledge of Primavera scheduling software and Asset Suites work planning system.
• SME with good problem solving skills.
A 40 hour work week is generally expected. Work schedule can be negotiated to 4 x 10, or 5 x 8 hour shifts. Each work day has an unpaid lunch period.
Area Security Access:
No security clearance is required for this position.