home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

I&C Engineers - Control Panel Design

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Opening for 2-3 I&C Design Engineers who have experience in the design and building of control panels. 1-3 years. Compensation based on experience. Location is Lynchburg, VA. PD and mob/demob provided.

Will develop conceptual and detail control panel designs, define I&C design scope, develop design criteria documents, develop control system functionality, develop control system architectures and defining I/O device interfaces.

Requirements:
-BS in electrical, nuclear, computer or process/controls engineering
-Experience with power plant system I&C strategies and technical knowledge of legacy equipment, as well as a thorough understanding of digital control systems design that are based on the latest digital platforms.
-Familiar with codes and standards applicable to the nuclear power industry as well as possess a working knowledge of applicable NRC regulations.
-Specialty skills in one or more of the following areas: Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, PLC Software development, HMI Software development, Systems Engineering tools and methods (RTM, FMEA, etc)

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.