[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. Industrial Hygiene/Safety Professional opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN at the Y-12 National Security Complex.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Performing project oversight inspections
• Performing hazard assessments
• Perform accident/injury investigations
• Reviewing safety documents
• Attending various project meetings
• Must be able to climb ladders/stairs, work in hot/cold environments, and operate a motor vehicle.
• BA/BS Degree plus 20 years of direct experience required.
• 3 years direct experience with installation of poles and power transmission lines required.
• CSP or CIH certification desired but not required.
• Due to the nature of the work, a U.S. Citizenship is required.
Work Schedule: This will be a full-time position of at least 40 hours. Some overtime Monday through Saturday may occur. The normal schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 06:30am to 5:00pm.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Explore all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers