[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Technical Specialist II - (SME) for Qualification Program Development (1) with the following qualifications:
* Develop curriculum that includes all DOE requirements (qualification programs, training programs, and/or Certification programs.)
* Define/develop qualification programs for nuclear positions that cover all requirements, to include identifying all necessary courses, performance testing, continuing training, etc. Develop/revise identified courses to ensure they meet requirements
**Local candidates preferred**
* Working knowledge of DOE training requirements/orders (e.g. 426.2, 420.1C, 433.1B).
* Experience interpreting/applying DOE training/qualification/certification requirements to the nuclear positions called out in the orders and TIM (e.g. Nuclear Operations Manager, Nuclear Maintenance Manager, Nuclear Criticality Safety Engineer, Cognizant System Engineer, etc.)
* Experience in Curriculum development and management.
* Experience with ADDIE or the Systematic Approach to Training (SAT).
Estimated duration: Award to 12/31/2021
Work location: Remote, NLV, and NNSS
CLEARANCE: current DOE "L" or "Q", or ability to obtain a DOE Clearance.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.