[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Oversee general office and administrative responsibilities with minimal supervision including (but not limited to): maintain scheduling system for facility conference rooms; ensuring facility has adequate office and kitchen supplies; interface with building maintenance and janitorial services; copier, printer and internet support; and building security. Maintain office procedures and contacts list. Perform a variety of administrative functions in an organizational unit by supporting/assisting administrative, technical, and/or management personnel. Prepare special reports and presentations; maintain records and projects future trends. Compile, store, and retrieve data, using a computer. Ability to cross-train on various jobs and databases of more responsibility and/or provide backfill coverage. Must have the ability to interface with different levels of management to achieve desired results.
Must pass SRNS drug and alcohol screening and have had no previous record of drug or alcohol-related convictions.
High school diploma and 4-7 years practical experience in a business or administrative OR Associate Degree in a nontechnical or business discipline with at least 4-7 years practical experience in business or administrative area OR BS/BA in a nontechnical or business discipline and at least 1-3 years of practical experience in business, administrative, budgeting, or program planning.
• Working knowledge of a variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
• Ability to support a variety of Document Control and Records functions by assisting in evaluating, scheduling, prioritizing and accomplishing work.
• Must be familiar with spreadsheets (preferably Microsoft Office/Excel) and databases (PeopleSoft, Document Control, EDWS, and Asset Suite).
• Should possess the ability to provide guidance and developmental assistance on organizational and company policies, administrative procedures and be able to perform tasks with little or no management oversight.
• Coordinate activities in support of safety, health, financial, departmental and overall operations of the site.
• Serve as administrative liaison within and outside the organization regarding administrative issues concerning outside services, facilities and operations.
• Ability to cross train on the various jobs and databases of more responsibility.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities while meeting deadlines.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Oral and written communication skills and strong problem solving, analysis and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with different levels of management to achieve desired results.
WORK HOURs/ LOCATION:
Candidate shall be scheduled Part-Time for up to forty (40) hours a week. SRNS utilizes various work schedules which include, but not limited to, the following:
-5/8’s (eight hours/day, five days per week)
-4/10’s (ten hours/day, four days per week)
-9/80’s (nine hours/day, five days on week A and four days on week B)
The work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch unpaid.
AREA SECURITY ACCESS:
Security clearance is not required