[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Searching for an IT Project Manager to oversee approximately 3-5 assigned IT related projects out of the capital projects planned to be conducted in FY21.
The Project Manager shall be responsible for the following:
• Manage work in compliance and adhere to EN Project Management site-wide procedures and standards which include detailed expectations for managing, reporting, tracking, and closing projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure and report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Open-ended contract (long term).
Experience (more details in desired/required section below):
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and ten (10) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and twelve (12) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR a high school diploma or GED and fourteen (14) years of experience.
8-10 years' experience in PM
IT Project experience a plus
Ability to work onsite (not fully remote)
Knowledge of government agency standards and work environment