[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: Training Professional
Provide training support for Savannah River Remediation (SRR) in the analysis, design, development,
implementation and evaluation of assigned instructional programs in accordance with approved Training Program
Descriptions and Training Plans. General responsibilities include:
1) Analyzing, assessing, extracting and converting training content from technical/administrative documents or
Subject Matters Experts into relevant instructional material meeting organizational standards;
2) Obtaining Drill Controller qualification within two months of employment and maintaining qualification
throughout contract period;
3) Obtaining OJT/JPM Instructor/Evaluator qualification within three months of employment and maintaining
qualification throughout contract period;
4) Obtaining Instructor qualifications in a designated LW operating facility within six months;
5) Presenting lesson materials at the instructional level or method established by Operations and Training
Candidates shall have as a minimum:
1) an accredited High School diploma;
2) eight years of verifiable experience as a training professional in a nuclear environment;
3) demonstrated skill and understanding of the ADDIE process and working knowledge of DOE Order 426.2.
ADDITIONALLY PREFERRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS
Post -high school education is preferred, but not required. Consideration is given per DOE Order 426.2 guidelines.
1) Candidates having a baccalaureate degree in Training or Education that have courses in education or training
that focus on instructional analysis, design, development, delivery and testing, as well as evaluation of training
a. All other degrees will be considered granted the applicant has completed coursework specified above.
2) Candidates having expressed skills in the use of Microsoft® Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
3) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing e-learning products using state-ofthe-
4) Candidates having demonstrated specialized knowledge in the area of Waste Certification and Hazardous
5) Candidates having demonstrated knowledge and experience developing and conducting simulator training.
6) Candidates having previous training experience at the Savannah River Site and familiarization with SRS Manual
4B requirements will also be highly considered.
A 40-hour work week is scheduled. Position will be on 4/10 schedule (10 hours/day; four days per week), Work
week excludes SRR holidays. Each workday has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access
A security clearance is not required.