[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Classification and Information Control Program (CICP) Specialist opportunity for our customer in Oak Ridge, TN. An active DOE “Q” Clearance is required.
UCOR works a standard 4/10 schedule, Monday through Thursday unless otherwise specified by Management.
• Bachelor's degree (Security Management, Criminal Justice, Engineering, or information-related major preferred) plus 8 years of related experience required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• With an Associate’s degree, 12 years of related experience is required, or
• With a High School Diploma, 16 years of related experience is required.
• Experience should be related to document reviews, procedure writing, safeguards and security, etc.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• As requested review documents containing scientific, technical or operational information prior to approval for release to the public; conduct walk-downs of buildings/facilities to assess classification issues and CUI (excluding ECI) after classification; assist in training of Derivative Classifiers (DCs) and UCNI ROs provide classification guidance to DCs and other personnel at ETIP; provide technical guidance and assist DOE in preparation of DOE program classification guides and declassification initiative for gaseous diffusion, gas centrifuge and laser isotope separation technology programs; and identify and bracket classified information and CUI (excluding ECT information in response to FOIA requests.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers