[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The director of labor relations serves as chief spokesperson in negotiations with labor unions that represent employees of the company.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Support and representation in administrative proceedings, grievances, and arbitrations
2. Advise management regarding labor and employment laws and personnel matters
3. Participating in the development and/or presentation of training materials related to union employee policies
1. Quantitative skills
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education, Experience, Certification and Licenses:
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Baccalaureate degree
3. Masters degree (preferred)
4. 3-5 years of labor relations experience
5. Microsoft Office experience
Allied Power, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Allied Power, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.