[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Principal Construction Coordinator with the following qualifications:
* Coordinate construction projects for assigned areas from the conceptual design stage through project completion and financial closing to ensure safety, quality, technical baseline, budget, schedule, and site procedures and goals are established, implemented and managed. Note: not limited to construction phases, rather, may be involving facility demolition and soil remediation projects.
* Responsibility includes development of scope of work packages, ensuring compliance with designated subcontract requirements, work package development, environment evaluations, demolition procedures, regulatory permitting, direct field inspections and audits, daily subcontractor oversight, daily activity reports documenting inspections and observations, and interface with subcontractor personnel either directly or through other Subcontractor Technical Representative (STR) personnel.
* Develop work package elements to assist Work Planning & Control to evolve a scope of work package by combining all submissions from various subject matter experts (SME). Serving as the primary Point of Contact (POC) to pull all data and drawings together for completeness and safe work execution. Also serving as the Principal Construction Coordinator between the subcontractor, Work Control, Procurement, SMEs, Subcontracts Execution, and Area Closure Project management.
* Interface with facility management for work scope, estimate approvals and funding distribution and with project controls and construction execution for scope development, estimate and work control preparation and approval and construction planning.
* Through use of knowledge and experience in areas of new facility construction, large scale facility demolition, and/or large soil remediation projects is required while monitoring progress of projects and maintenance orders, identify problems / potential problems to the technical /cost/ schedule baselines and implement the necessary corrective actions.
* Perform initial and final reviews and evaluations of preliminary scope, design, schedules, and estimates for new projects to determine constructability and accuracy.
* Interface with project management, DOE, design, procurement, Project Management, Project Controls, field management and superintendents at different team levels to accomplish milestones in a safe and cost-effective manner.
Area Security Access: Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE " L" security clearance. An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. After award, the selected candidate will be notified when to apply for a clearance based on specific work assignments. Candidates who have possessed an active DOE clearance (" L" or "Q") within the past two years are preferred.
Duration: 12 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.