[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
POSITION TITLE: SENIOR FACILITY DAY SUPPORT
DUTIES: Provide support to the Day Operations Manager in managing the day to day operations activities,
See below: (note this is a list of examples and is not all inclusive)
• Attendance to Sub-SIRC meetings
• Approving software loads to the process
• Attendance at Plan of the day and plan of the week meetings
• Providing and approving the Outage schedules
• Supporting work at 511-S, Low Point Pump Pit, Railroad well activities to include housekeeping etc.
• Ordering supplies and stocking the RPD supplies, laundry
• Coordinating waste disposal and B-25 setup
• Support Performance demonstrations for operations
• Procedure Revisions and approvals
• Work package OAC closure
• High School Diploma, 15 years' experience in Operations of Nuclear and/or Chemical processing facilities
( commercial or DOE).
• Experience managing/supervising an Operations support organization at Nuclear and/or Chemical processing
facilities ( commercial or DOE).
• Knowledge of DWPF Process; Control Room Operations; Vit & BOP operator duties.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Working knowledge and experience of DOE Conduct of Operations principles.
• Clear understanding of Nuclear Safety Management, procedure and training development and implementation as
it pertains to the operation of a Nuclear and/or Chemical processing facility.
• Ability to work as a member of a diverse multi-disciplinary team.
Work Hours: Some flexibility is available. A four-day, 40-hour work week is scheduled. The candidate will be expected
to work Monday through Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Each workday has a 30-minute unpaid lunch.
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not required.