[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Cost Estimator with the following qualifications:
Subcontractor shall provide Project Control and Scheduling support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts shall provide assistance and support to the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects initiative by the valuation of the various project scopes, costs, schedules, and management plans and development of support procedures and processes for project integration interface with engineering and procurement.
* Produce estimates in a manner that meets SRNS procedure requirements.
* Integrate with schedule and supporting cost narrative.
* Create reasonable and realistic estimates as demonstrated by the basis of
* Utilize schedule, basis of estimate, and work breakdown structure (WBS) data
* Comply with the requirements of DOE Order 413.3B and the GAO Cost Estimating and Assessment Guide.
* Must have BS degree and 12+ years experience or equivalent.
* Experience with estimate preparation, review of specifications and drawings, perform detailed quantity takeoffs.
Duration: 12 months
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.