[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
SRS549844 - SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - AIKEN, SC - 12 MONTHS
US Citizenship Required
This position is to provide software development support to the Process Control & Automation Engineering (PC&AE) department.
PC&AE provides process control and manufacturing systems/software to operate the facilities safely and effectively. Work individually, on teams or lead teams to develop software solutions for site operational facilities.
The types of work may include: Develop process modeling or computer simulations, develop new applications, or maintain/enhance existing application, Develop new features, customizations, and bug fixes for Hexagon Smart Plant Foundation (SPF). Develop eForms, eForm controls, and workflows for SPF.
Work with ORACLE or SQL Server databases develop web applications in Visual Studio, .NET, C#, Java, convert legacy applications to web based applications.
Develop software programs that comply with site requirements and design specifications. Review and understand customer requirements and specifications.
Implement and maintain internally developed web applications with a specific emphasis on maintainability, usability, performance, and scalability.
Prepare detailed test plans and test cases and consult with business analysts on testing options and strategies, including applicable regulatory requirements Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that maximize test coverage and/or improve system reliability and performance.
Execute and monitor testing activities and ensure they are completed as expected Track, report and verify software defects to ensure the resolution of issues found Develop and maintain new and existing automation to improve test efficiency.
BS or AS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Chemical Engineering
· Demonstrated experience with design, coding, and deployment of applications using .NET, C#, VB.NET, and SQL.
· Demonstrated a minimum of 5 years of experience with Hexagon Smart Plant Foundation (SPF) client and server-side
· Demonstrated a minimum of 10 years of experience Software development and/or Computer Systems administration
· Demonstrated working knowledge of QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches relating to desktop and web applications
· Demonstrated proficiency in software architecture design
· Demonstrated experience with Oracle or SQL Server databases
· Ability to troubleshoot web-based applications
· Demonstrated thorough understanding of network, application, and data security best practices
· Demonstrate experience with software quality assurance documentation such as development of requirements and design documents
· Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner, including the ability to explain technical details to non-technical personnel
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Demonstrated experience with Automated Testing Tools
· Demonstrated experience with Unit Testing
· Demonstrated experience with Agile methodology with a preference for Scrum Framework
· Licenses(3 Qualifications)