[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One has an exciting opportunity for two Electrical Engineers (Power Systems) in Chattanooga, TN. These are multi-year contracts supporting SCADA/EMS replacement project and all related work for the transition. Local candidates preferred, per diem is not offered. Targets start date is early 2021.
1. Using prescribed methods, performs specific and portions of a broader assignment of an experienced electrical engineer.
2. Applies standard electrical engineering practices, techniques and calculations in specific situations, adjusts and correlates data, recognizes deviations in results, and follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes.
3. Work performed will be in the areas of real-time systems used to economically manage, operate, control, and monitor companyís generation facilities, transmission facilities, and bulk power marketing efforts.
1. Bachelorís degree in electrical engineering (power system concentration desirable), or equivalent related engineering degree, from an accredited curriculum, plus appropriate continuing education.
2. Engineer In Training Certificate desirable.
3. Prior experience with power systems, and specifically prior experience with real-time SCADA/EMS and ICCP systems
4. Knowledge and experience with MS Access
5. Experience with software patching
6. Good team player but can also work independently
7. Positive attitude with self-initiative
8. Good communication skills
9. Performs assignments designed to develop professional knowledge and abilities, requiring application of standard techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related engineering tasks.
10. Limited exercise of judgment is required on details of work and in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.