[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Configuration Management Program Manager opportunity for our customer in Piketon, OH.
The Configuration Management (CM) Program Manager has the responsibility for maintaining the configuration management program plan and overseeing the implementation of the program to ensure that the physical equipment and facilities; the drawings, specifications, and procedures; and the design/licensing basis for the plant are all maintained.
Minimal travel anticipated.
Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain an active Q clearance
Bachelors degree in engineering or the physical sciences or equivalent technical experience, and four years of nuclear experience.
Minimum of 10 years nuclear experience preferable with NRC however DOE experience will be considered.
The Configuration Management Program Manager reports to the Engineering Manager.
1. Develop and maintain the Configuration Management Program Plan for the project.
2. Oversee the implementation of the CM Program for the project. This includes assuring that the physical equipment and facilities; the documents such as drawings, specifications and procedures, and the regulatory basis for the project are all aligned with each other and with governing requirements.
3. Develop and maintain the IROFS (Items Relied on for Safety) Boundary Definition Documents for the project.
4. Maintain involvement with design, construction, operation, and maintenance activities to ensure that CM principles and practices are followed.
5. Provide liaison with other site organizational entities to ensure consistent application of CM.
6. Review and participate in the development of the CM performance indicators and monitoring of CM health.
7. Periodically review selected data sources to identify trends, latent organizational weaknesses, or error precursors associated with performance of CM activities.
8. Provide periodic CM status reports to management.
9. Review the evaluation of Condition Notifications associated with trends in CM problems.
10. Participate in or direct self-assessments to identify weaknesses and areas for improvement in the CM program.
11. Promote training to foster understanding and awareness of CM.
12. Participate in industry activities to maintain awareness of CM issues and incorporate lessons learned from other facilities.
Comfort Around Higher Management
Integrity and Trust
Timely Decision Making
Demonstrated strong written, public presentation, and verbal communication skills
Work effectively under pressure and time constraints
Skilled in managing workload (i.e., quickly/easily changing focus as priorities/work needs change)
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
View all Edgewater opportunities at www.edgewatertech.net/careers