[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com
Location: Grand Gulf Nuclear Station (Port Gibson, MS)
NOTES: APPLICANTS MUST HAVE NRC WRITER QUALIFICATION AND HAVE ATTENDED NRC EXAM WRITER SCHOOL.
Analyzes, designs, develops, implements, and evaluates training materials and programs using systematic approach to training .
• Desired : B.S . Degree in education. engineering or related technical degree or equivalent work experience .
• REQUIRED: Attendance in NRC Exam Writer' s Workshop/Training
5 - 7 years nuclear plant experience (commerciaI or military) or a B.S . in education. Desired: At least 5 years of front line
experience and technical proficiency in the area of instruct ion.
• Technical proficiency in the assigned area. Excellent written and verb al communications skills .
• Proficient in Microsoft Word , Excel, and PowerPoint
• Highly Preferred: knowledgeable of NRC and ACAD Requirements for regulatory exams
• Preferred: Regulatory exam development experience.
Desired: RO or SRO license or certification on BWR - GGNS experience preferred.
- Developing NRC exam materials in accordance with NU REG I 021 exam standards
- Perform validation of and administer NRC exams
- Ensuring exam security during the development, validation, and administration of the exam
- Implementing the approved NRC exam project plan