[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP9856 – PROJECT CONTROLS 2 – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
ReNuke Services is seeking a Project Controls 2 with our client in Charlotte, NC
***Cost and Scheduling driven***
This position, under close supervision, is responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments. This position may be exposed to the more complex aspects of estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control for orientation and training purposes. Using prescribed methods and tools, the position is responsible for performing specific and limited portions of project control assignments. The position is an entry level position and requires college level reasoning via formal education or work experience. It requires understanding and application of basic project controls principles and associated project controls software tools.
• Generate Periodic Project Controls Reports.
• Generate or assist in generating daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly project controls report.
• Responsible for gathering, verifying, validating, and analyzing data in support of project controls reporting.
• Responsible for assisting in distributing and archiving project controls reports as appropriate.
• Perform Change Control.
• Assist in tracking and managing changes to the project scope, schedule, and cost baseline. Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
• Project Controls Benchmarking and Self-Assessment Initiatives.
• Assist in scheduling and carrying out benchmarking and self-assessment initiatives relevant to project controls and the types of projects typically managed by the project controls group. Identify and communicate improvement opportunities, adoption of best practices and counter measures to address gaps in performance.
• Develop Expertise in Project Controls Methodologies.
• Participate in development of project schedules, cost estimates, cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost, or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.