[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Provide Design Authority Engineering staff augmentation support to SRNS. Primary responsibilities include:
• Establishing Technical Requirements by developing System Design Descriptions (SDD)
and reviewing conceptual design packages from design agencies.
• Provide agencies with technical input on design changes required during design phases.
• Planning, Walkdowns and Construction Support as requested to assure that equipment
and material meet the specification requirements.
Engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
• BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in Electrical
• Previous SRS Engineering or DOE facility experience
• Candidate must demonstrate ten (10) years of Electrical Engineering experience (within the last 15 years) in the nuclear or chemical process industry and possess a working knowledge of NEC, IES, NFP A, IEEE, and OSHA requirements.
• Proficient using 2D Computer Aided Drafting and Design
• (CADD) software (preferably MicroStation).
• Candidate must have experience using software (preferably ET AP) to generate electrical system calculations. Candidate must be able to walk down systems in the field
• Substantial knowledge of Electrical power and distribution systems is required.