[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Allied Power is recruiting to fill the following Mechanical Engineer position at Dresden Nuclear Station. If you would be interested please send your resume to email@example.com. We are looking for people with the following specific qualifications and experience, so please be sure to include that either in your email or on your resume.
Appreciate your time in reading this, please feel free to share if you know someone that would be a good fit.
Work Location: Dresden
Start Date: April 5, 2021
End Date: September 30, 2021
Schedule: Primarily work will be done during the day, onsite, but occasionally can work remotely if desired. Would need to be able to commit to approximately 40 hours per week and be flexible for any emergent work that might require overtime.
• Exelon experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience on a Rapid Response or Emergent Response team
• Good general knowledge pumps, valves, thermodynamics and hydraulics
• Ability to work in the field
• Requires ability to obtain unescorted access