[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is hiring Emergent Janitorial Technician's at the Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant located in Seabrook, NH.
Janitorial Technicians will perform cleaning of office areas, shop areas, restrooms, cafeterias, inside and outside entry areas and in some warehouse area locations. Normal Duties include vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping and emptying trash and spot cleaning carpet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Removal of dirt and dust from facilities using standard cleaning techniques.
- The collection and removal of trash from facilities and supporting areas.
- Provide facility users a healthy environment by using appropriate cleaning methods and products.
- Protect the safety of others by using properly labeled chemicals, warning others of hazards e.g. appropriate use of wet floor signs and reporting safety concerns.
- Adhering to all BHI and Site regulations, Safety policies and procedures.
Janitorial Technician may be required to operate various power equipment including:
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Single Disk Floor Machines
- Automatic Scrubbers - Walk Behind Machines
- Restroom Cleaning Machines (pressure washer/scrubber)
Janitorial Technician will use appropriate personal protective equipment, which may include safety glasses, steel toed shoes, hard hat, hearing protection and various types of gloves as condition warrants. Janitorial Technician are required to use/wear the appropriate safety equipment for each applicable task and may establish requirements for use of protective equipment by other groups..
A Janitorial Technician must be able to read, understand and comply with written requirements written at the high school level and to communicate to co-workers.