[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a LOGISTICS COORDINATOR with the following qualifications:
Provide logistic support services to the NNSA Capital Projects mission being performed by the Savannah River Nuclear Solution (SRNS), LLC. The primary focus of these support efforts shall be to provide leadership and support to the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects support activities associated with contract requirements and related administrative processes.
Provide for the logistics support activities and related administrative processes to support the SRNS NNSA Capital Projects, Logistics, and Inventory Management, including the following:
• Provide monthly updated project schedules and reports to project management, and NNSA.
• Develop overall project logistics schedule identifying durations of phases and other major milestones. The schedule should be flexible enough to allow for revisions and updates as required by management.
• Provide preliminary evaluation of logistics procedures and make recommendations to management for modifications to improvement.
• Provide daily, weekly, and monthly project reports as requested.
• Ensure the safe and timely delivery of shipments.
• Liaison with Centerra, K Area operations and SPD Construction.
• Coordinate scheduling with warehouse manager for staging and kitting of materials.
• Supervise Logistics transportation staff.
• Provide management logistics assessment of key performance activities associate to logistic support for project
All work shall be performed using SRNS systems/software.
• An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” security clearance.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 8 years related experience in a logistics role.
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE:
One year from award, plus option to extend the subcontract for two additional one-year periods.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.