[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
*Must Have DOE Experience to be considered*
Work Planners, Carlsbad, NM – multi-year contract
Start Date: ASAP
Standard Pay Rate with PTO Package and On Site Living
Empyrean Services is seeking Work Planners (Electrical, I&C, Mechanical, Construction / Startup) to support infield (surface and underground) work planning at a DOE site in Carlsbad, NM.
The majority of the effort will focus on Corrective Maintenance work planning. Some work, however, may be performed on revision of Preventive Maintenance (PM) work instructions or review of the PM work instructions in accordance with Site needs and priorities.
• Planners will be responsible for development and planning of work control documents (WCD) to support the project.
• Scope and plan walk-downs to define and bound activity scope, leading teams in the identification and analysis of hazards and selection of controls.
• Interface with other support organizations and subject matter experts to provide a work document that will facilitate safe and compliant conduct of work on facility systems and components.
• Initiate procurement requests for planned work activities.
• Review of work documents developed by others to ensure compliance with program requirements may also be needed.
• Evaluating approved open Action Requests to determine actions required to restore structures, systems and components to an operable state
• Provide and critique work control documents
• Provide real time feedback to assist team with reinforcing the requirements for sound, disciplined work planning within a Hazard Category 2 Facility. The reinforced principles involving nuclear safety, industrial safety, conduct of operations, conduct of maintenance, work planning and control and conduct of engineering will ensure the cultural change in sustained among the workforce.
• Extensive DOE planning experience
• Walk downs, scoping and experience developing work control documents