[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Civil/Structural Design Engineer with the following qualifications:
Provide design and construction oversight of structural engineering tasks for our client. Structural engineering tasks include: analysis of structural systems for both static and dynamic loads using manual computation and computer programs; design of concrete structures; design of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, timber and composite structures; foundation and anchorage design; structural analysis for impact, overpressure, and other accident conditions; preparation of CSI specifications; and review of vendor documents.
* BS Degree in Civil Engineering or current registration as a Professional Engineer in either Civil or Structural Engineering.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and analysis of nuclear or industrial facilities.
* Must demonstrate working knowledge of STAAD.
* Must demonstrate working knowledge of National Codes and Standards such as IBC, AISC (ASD and LRFD), ACI, AWS, NFPA, and OSHA.
* Candidate must have the ability to perform field walk-downs.
Duration: 3 years
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.