[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NEC has an Immediate Need for the following:
Engineers for Advanced Reactors (Government Contract) (01-071521-01)
NEC has an immediate need for Engineers of various disciplines for work with one of our advanced reactor clients. These roles will support DOE projects. Areas of need include, but not limited to: Licensing, Mechanical, Design, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, I&C, Chemical, Systems, Critical Safety, Seismic Structural, Human Factors, Probabilistic Risk and Reliability, Quality Assurance, Thermal Hydraulics, Analytical Methods Technology, Construction, Neutronic Methods, Nuclear Fuels, Plant Integration, Balance of Plant, Logistics Specialists, Supply Chain, IT and Software.
• B.S. degree from an accredited university or college in nuclear engineering, physics, mathematics, or a closely related technical discipline
• Six or more years of cumulative engineering experience
Additional Desired Characteristics
• Previous SMR and/or sodium fast experience
• Canadian citizenship
• Master’s Degree, MBA, PhD., Six-Sigma
• Experience working under DOE contracts
Excellent compensation package.
For simple general resume submission, email resumes to Nuclear Energy Consultants, Inc. at email@example.com.
Thank you for considering NEC.