[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy | Staffing Solutions (SSG) is looking for candidates for one of our key clients for their Civil Piping Engineer opportunity. This is a contract lasting up to 8 months working on the Steam Generator Project at Watts Bar Nuclear Plant. Job Summary - Civil Piping Engineer
- Perform nuclear safety related and non-safety related engineering design changes, calculations, studies, reports, specifications, and document reviews.
- Experience during Steam Generator Replacement Outages would be a plus.
- Familiar with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Sections II and III.
- Welding engineering experience helpful, but not required.
- Support of field implementation of design.
- Able to communicate by verbal and written means.
- Able to present results of work to others.
- Able to be badged for access to a nuclear power plant.
- Able to get along with others and work in a team environment.
- Primary focus is on support of field work.
- Primary focus will be on Steam Generator / RCS temporary and permanent plant supports.