[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Location: Calera, AL
Contract: 3 Years
Please send me your resume in word.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Extensive experience in erosion and ROW clearing activities for transmission lines or similar activities for pipeline projects
• Extensive experience in contract administration
• Extensive experience implementing BMP plans
• Experience working around heavy equipment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Proven record of safe working habits.
• Ability to read, interpret, and communicate plans, specifications and other documents.
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently plan, coordinate and adjust work activities in order to meet overall project goals
• Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, iOS, etc.)
• Basic knowledge of requirements of working around energized overhead electrical facilities
• Proficient knowledge of materials and equipment required for erosion control and clearing activities
• Ability to multitask and manage conflicting deadlines
• Ability to travel extensively throughout the state o Alabama and work overnight away from home.
• Effective communication skills with ability to communicate with diverse groups.
o Safety First
o Unquestionable Trust
o Superior Performance
o Total Commitment
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.