[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Manage the timeline, budget and risks of the work performed by the workforce.
• Review and approves invoices under the Project Manager.
• Provide cost projections and identifies cost trends for management.
• Track project progress through the earned value process.
• Develop resource/cash flow plans to project future resource needs.
• Identify, analyze, and provide solutions to cost engineering problems.
• Reviews expense forms or other invoice documentation for accuracy.
• Monitor the scope, cost, and schedule for the project.
• Lead and direct the work of others, with primary duties to customarily and regularly
direct the work of two or more other employees, including but not limited to more
junior staff in employee's discipline; make substantive recommendations to Matrix
as to the hiring, firing or discipline of employees.
• Perform primarily office and non-manual work.
• Perform work related to the management or general business operations of Matrix
or its customers/clients, while exercising discretion and independent judgment with
respect to matters of significance to Matrix and its customers/clients.
• Interface with managers or head of a unit/department requiring the integration of
multiple functional organizations.
• Follow and adhere to Engineering Process and Requirements.
• Educate Matrix and Client on project goals, operations, and safety.
• Ensure compliance with health, safety, and environmental regulations and
guidelines; promote health and safety awareness consciousness, and implements
all Matrix health and safety procedures
• Use "lessons learned" to improve quality of Matrix's future projects; make
recommendations to Matrix as to the implementations of future policies and
• 15+ years of experience in power plant operations.
• Minimum of 10 years' project controls experience required.
• Nuclear experience is required.
Other Skills and Abilities Required:
• The employee is self-motivated and has a willingness to learn.
• Has extensive knowledge of nuclear applications.
• Possesses excellent knowledge in functional discipline and its practical application
and has detailed knowledge of applicable industry codes and regulations.
• A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• Able to handle high paced work environment.
• The ability to communicate well with customers and other Matrix and customer/client
• Must be dependable.
• Must hold a valid driver's license.
• Must have proficient computer skills.