[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
On behalf of our client, we are currently looking for a Nuclear Civil Engineer III. It's a long term contract opportunity to be based in Virginia.
• Must have 7 years of Civil engineering experience.
• Knowledge of engineering theories and principles.
• In depth knowledge of codes, regulations and practices.
• Equally effective working independently or in team environment.
• Proven decision-making skills.
• Ability to process information quickly and effectively manages multiple tasks.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to get into the field and perform walkdowns, project management activities and support of testing and troubleshooting of plant modifications.
• Nuclear Design Engineering experience with relevant analytical capabilities
• Previously qualified or ability to qualify in the Standard Design Process, Engineering Calculations, Specifications and similar Nuclear Qualifications
• Nuclear Construction and Project Implementation experience
• Experience with foundation, steel and concrete structure, pipe support, pipe stress, and rigging
• Familiarity with Industrial and Mechanical systems and components (e.g. HVAC, Pumps, Piping, Valves and Heat Exchangers
• Familiarity with Crane design and applications including NUREG-0612
• An understanding of Engineering Specifications (Procurement, Design, Installation, etc.)
• Knowledge of ASCE, AISC and ACI Codes
• Knowledge of primary systems (NSSS) and Balance of Plant (BOP systems
• Previous 10CFR50.59 Training.
• PWR Experience is preferred.
• PE, FE, SRO or STA certifications