[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One has multiple immediate needs for Mechanical Engineers to support Watts Bar Nuclear Station. These are 8 month long contracts, and during the outage season (3/2022-5/2022) work weeks of 6 days, 12 hours/day are expected.
1. Perform nuclear safety related and non-safety related engineering design changes, calculations, studies, reports, specifications, and document reviews.
2. Familiar with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Sections II, III, and XI.
3. Primary focus is on support of field work and to ensure proper implementation of design.
4. Provide engineering justification/approval for requested construction changes, and support required design changes to existing engineering documents.
5. Primary focus is on support of field work.
1. Bachelorís in Mechanical Engineering
2. 5+ years in general Mechanical experience preferably in the nuclear industry.
3. Preferred experience during the Sequoyah Unit 2 Steam Generator Replacement Project or other SGR projects.
4. Weld engineering experience helpful, but not required.
5. TVA and SG Replacement Project experience is a plus.
6. Ability to quickly resolve field issues which warrant engineering changes.
7. Able to communicate by verbal and written means as well as computer literate.
8. Able to present results of work to others.
9. Able to be badged for access to a nuclear power plant.
10. Able to get along with others and work in a team environment.