[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Technical Writer/Editor – 352229
US Citizen Required
Submissions are due by August 18, 2021 at noon EST.
This work is to provide Technical Writing/Editing functions or program support services to WRPS. The individual performing the work is subject to controls, processes and procedures established by Washington River Protection Solutions (WRPS).
Description of Work-Specific
• This technical writer/editor position is to support the Core Procedures organization in the development, modification and periodic review of Administrative and Technical procedure types, including support functions associated with data gathering, issue resolution, monitoring and reporting. No hands-on field work activities will be performed.
• This position researches, writes, edits, indexes, revises and proofreads technical data for use in documents such as policies, plans, procedures and standards.
• A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred; however, an equivalent combination of education and/or experience writing/editing technical procedures, instructions, documents or publications will be considered.
• A minimum of 2 years of technical writing experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Visio, Excel and Outlook)
Work Location/Potential Access
This position will be located at 1820 Terminal Drive, Richland, WA 99354 and may include visits to offices located on site (e.g. 200 East or 200 West Areas). HGET is required for HLAN and site access.
Site Access/Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and approved in accordance to procedure TFC-BSM-CP_CPR-C-12.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
UDR Consulting, INC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned, Woman-Owned, Minority-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business. An Equal Opportunity Employer that supports a drug-free work environment.