[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Lead Operations Specialist with the following qualifications:
* Provide start to finish duties to review and approve Maintenance, E & I, Construction, and Vendor Work Packages that supports the Surplus Plutonium Disposition (SPD) Project.
* Work Packages developed must meet all Construction, Maintenance and Work Control requirements.
* Develop proposed strategies for the planning and execution of maintenance and work control activities in K-Area.
* Evaluate and implement strategies to accelerate work in K-Area Operations.
* Assist as an interface between Construction, Engineering and Maintenance to resolve issues and ensure technical work documents are ready when needed to work in the field.
* Associate Degree in Nuclear Engineering Technology with a minimum of 15-20 years’ experience in nuclear engineering.
* Demonstrates a minimum of 17 years of experience in K-Area Operations (Preferred).
* Demonstrates a minimum of 30-35 years of experience working at a DOE facility.
* Demonstrates a minimum of 10 years of experience in work control planning.
* Proven experience reviewing work packages and procedures.
* Able to work independently to accomplish facility goals.
Duration: 1 year
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.